Our Youth Ministry
We offer a variety of youth programming within our five youth groups, each meeting on a weekly basis through the school year. Each group strives to live out the following:
We will foster a community in which our youth may experience and share the love of God.
- We believe that the way of Christ offers our youth a life that is abundant, flourishing and everlasting.
- We believe that flourishing life is best nurtured in a community marked by love, covenant and participation.
- Love: A community in which all our youth, wherever they are on life’s path, are unconditionally loved and accepted as they are.
- Covenant: A community in which our youth share covenantal commitments to clear and understandable values and boundaries.
- Participation: A community in which our youth passionately participate in something larger than themselves: the great adventure of loving and serving in God’s name.
- We believe that caring for our youth in a community of love, covenant and participation will equip them for a lifetime journey following the way of Christ and characterized by faith, hope and love.
To find out about the youth group for your age, please use the navigation bar on the left.