July 8, 2020
Dear Church Members & Friends,
We are sending a quick note about worship this Sunday. Chapin will be back from vacation and helping to lead worship. Zak Carroll, our Yale Divinity School student, will take part as well. The physical distancing and face mask-wearing on God’s Acre has been going quite well. However, it has come to our attention; there is some confusion on the procedure to sign up to attend outdoor worship services. For your information, the sign-up procedure and safety precautions we are requesting everyone to adhere to are as follows.
Outdoor worship will be held on Sundays throughout the summer at 8:00 and 9:15am, rain or shine. We will gather in the circle drive, on the lawns near the Chapel and Parlor, and on Park Street. Park Street will be closed to traffic.
What you need to do:
• Make a reservation with the exact number of attendees in your group. Email invitations will be sent out on Mondays.
• The email is specific to you. Please do not forward this email to a friend or family member, or you will be double-counted. If you know someone who needs an invitation, please have them email Laurel Carr, email@example.com, for assistance.
• Dress casually and bring a *mask (required), and a chair or blanket. *Masks are required to be worn at all times when on church grounds.
• Please socially distance at least 6′ from others on church grounds.
What you need to know:
Parking is available
• Street parking on St. Johns Place
• In the town lot on Park Street
• Behind the church (traffic flow will be reversed, enter from Oenoke Ridge Road)
• Handicap parking is on the side driveway of the church; enter the lot via Oenoke Ridge Road.
The church building will remain closed, including the restrooms. For more information about summer worship visit: https://www.godsacre.org/join-us-for-summer-outdoor-worship-on-gods-acre/