Outdoor 8:00am Worship Service
Organizer: Laurel Carr Location: The Congregational Church of New Canaan
Summer Worship Guidelines:
- Two outdoor 30-minute services at 8:00 and 9:15am will be offered, rain or shine, beginning on Sunday, June 14, by reservation only.
- Attendance will be limited to 150 at each service.
- Look for an invitation each Monday to make a reservation for the upcoming Sunday.
- Dress casually and bring a mask (required), chair or blanket.
- Every family unit should socially distance at least 6’ from others on the front lawn.
- Park Street, in front of the church, will be blocked off and closed to traffic.
- Parking will be available on St. John’s Place, in the town lot on Park Street, and in the lot behind the church (one change: We will reverse the traffic flow behind the church. You will enter from Oenoke Ridge Rd. and exit onto Park Street).
- Handicap parking will be designated along the side of the Meeting House and accessed by entering the back lot from Oenoke Ridge Rd.
- The church building, including restrooms will remain closed.