Outdoor 8:00am Worship Service
Organizer: Laurel Carr Location: Memorial Garden
Join us for worship this Kickoff Sunday, September 13 from 8:00-8:30am, rain or shine. Much of our property will be tented, and we will have God’s Acre umbrellas on hand in case the weather is unsettled. * Park Street is closed to traffic. Remember to bring your food donation for Inspirica. In place of our traditional picnic, we will feed our souls by feeding those without enough to eat.
Kickoff Sunday Shopping List
Cohort X, (last names A-L) please bring - Canned Soup, Canned Green Beans, Canned Fruit & Vegetables, Non-perishable/Powdered Milk, Pasta & Sauce.
Cohort Y, (last names M-Z) please bring – Rice, Macaroni & Cheese, Cereal & Granola Bars, Baby Food & Formula.
What you need to do:
- Make a reservation, if you need assistance contact Laurel Carr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress casually and bring a mask (required), and a chair or blanket.
- Please socially distance at least 6’ from others on church grounds.
What you need to know:
Parking is available
- Street parking on St. Johns Place
- In the town lot on Park Street
- Behind the church (traffic flow will be reversed, enter from Oenoke Ridge Road)
- Handicap parking is on the side driveway of church, enter lot via Oenoke Ridge Road.
The church building will remain closed, including the restrooms