Indoor 10:00am Family Worship Service
Organizer: Laurel Carr Location: Meeting House
Join us for worship this Sunday, October 4 from 10:00-10:30am for our first indoor service since the pandemic began. Please be patient with church staff and leaders as we learn together how to worship safely in our building again. Click here to view the October Worship Announcement outlining all the details for indoor worship.
What you need to to do:
- Decide which two Sundays in October you would like to attend worship services.
- Make a reservation (RSVP below) with exact number of attendees in your group. You do not need to count yourself, they system does that automatically, but please do indicate any additional family members who may be joining you for worship this Sunday.
- The email is specific for you. Please do not forward this email to a friend or family member for you will be double counted. If you know who needs an invitation, please have them email Laurel Carr, firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Bring a mask and wear it properly (up over your nose).
- Arrive early to allow extra time to be seated by an usher - NEW!
- Enter through the front doors (all other doors will be locked).
What you need to know:
- Parking goes back to normal with entrance on Park St. and exit on Oenoke Ridge Rd.
- Handicap parking available on the circle drive in front of church.
- Offering can be dropped in the collection plate located in the Narthex as your enter the church.
- Dismissal, after the benediction, will be by usher direction.