Join Children and Family Ministries for a Family Service event with 2 ways to serve!
Soup Kitchen and Sack Lunches, Saturday, January 31
- Soup Kitchen Service Project:
We invite you and your child in 5th grade or older to make and serve the dinner meal at Inspirica’s shelter in Stamford.
- Meet at the church at 4:30pm, return by 8:00pm
- Make either homemade brownies or chili (recipe provided) to bring to serve
- Enjoy the meal you prepared with those you are serving!
- Space for this opportunity is limited so you must RSVP for you and/or your child to email@example.com no later than January 20, 2014.
2. Sack Lunch Service Project
Families of all ages are invited to make sack lunches for children in need.
- In Smith Hall from 4:30 – 6:30pm
- Learn what Jesus taught us about helping our neighbors!
- Pizza and chicken finger dinner provided.
- Kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org