We miss you!
Gathering for worship and prayer is fundamental to our faith, but so is keeping everyone safe. As the Town of New Canaan begins to re-open from the distancing that was necessary to fight the COVID-19 virus, the Staff and Board of Deacons are pleased to offer a safe way to start gathering again on our church property for those of you that are ready to venture out. Our virtual services will continue to be available each Sunday. Please join us as you feel comfortable.
Summer Worship Guidelines:
- Two outdoor 30-minute services at 8:00 and 9:15am will be offered, rain or shine, beginning on Sunday, June 14, by reservation only.
- Attendance will be limited to 150 at each service.
- Look for an invitation each Monday to make a reservation for the upcoming Sunday.
- Dress casually and bring a mask (required), chair or blanket.
- Every family unit should socially distance at least 6’ from others on the front lawn.
- Park Street, in front of the church, will be blocked off and closed to traffic.
- Parking will be available on St. John’s Place, in the town lot on Park Street, and in the lot behind the church (one change: We will reverse the traffic flow behind the church. You will enter from Oenoke Ridge Rd. and exit onto Park Street).
- Handicap parking will be designated along the side of the Meeting House and accessed by entering the back lot from Oenoke Ridge Rd.
- The church building, including restrooms will remain closed.
If you have questions or need help making a reservation please contact Laurel Carr.